Wheelchair Ramp is a telescopic under-floor mechanism for commercial use in applications of low-floor city bus, train and special vehicle, providing convenience for those old, weak, sick, disabled to access the vehicle. The driver can operate the mechanism through a controller to deploy and retract the ramp platform. When fully extended out, the ramp platform will have its trailing end raised up automatically to floor level and the forward end rest at the gound to form a smooth path to the vehicle. After things done, the ramp platform will come back to store under the bus floor.
1.Reliable extention and retraction performance controlled by electricity or pneumatic power.
2. Compact in size
The mechanism has the smallest thickness among the same products due to its unique articular driving system
3. No harm to the strength of vehicle frame
4. Intellectualized controlling system by micro-computer and remote controller
The ramp can be self-locked when bus door is closed. And the bus door cannot be closed when the ramp is in deployed position. The ramp platform will retract if meet with obstruction during deploy movement. To ensure security, it will stay in stowed position after 3 times of retraction caused by obstacles.
5. Trailing end raised by innovative double-hinged device
Exclusive doube-hinged device removes the distance between the vehicle floor and the ground by raising the trailing end of the ramp platform, offering free accessing to the bus.
6. Auxiliary manual switch
When the electric drive fails to work, you can easily operate the ramp platform manually by using the clutch switch on the side of the ramp.
7. Excellent anti-corrosive performance
The enclosure is made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel. The ramp platform is made of alveolate high-strength aluminum. Thus it is featured in high strength, light weight and rotproof.
8. During operation, the movement of the ramp platform will be alarmed by chime and shining lamp
9. If not in stowed position, the circuit will be interlocked
10. The motor is overloading and overheating protective
11. The ramp can be controlled by reset switch and remote controller(optional)
12. Unique skidproof ramp surface
Max. Driving Current: 10A
Max Loading Capacity: 350 Kg
Working temperature: -20℃ ~ +50℃