Device drive mode: manual flip
Installation method: on the busÂ floor
The manual flip guide device is developed with reference to similar products in European and American countries, and can be widely used in low-floor buses, city buses and low-floor vans. This device is installed on the floor at the side door of the vehicle. This device is purely manual operation. When necessary, pull the ring on the guide plate to turn the guide plate to the ground. When the guide plate is turned to the ground, the guide plate and the ground form a slope, which can facilitate the wheelchair to enter and exit the vehicle.
The manual flip guide device is easy to operate, light and safe. The pure manual operation has the characteristics of strong independence and does not require the use of vehicle power. After the installation is completed, the upper plane of the guide plate device is flush with the floor of the vehicle, which does not affect the appearance of the vehicle and does not affect the passage of passengers.
The working guide plate adopts waterproof sand skin + aluminum honeycomb panel, which has light weight, strong bearing capacity and excellent corrosion resistance.
Technical Specifications :
Self weight :Â 35kgs
Loading Capacity :Â 350kgs
1. The folding wheelchair ramp surface at the same level of bus floor, so not affect passengers.
2. The foldable manual ramp takes no space of vehicle inside
3. Manual open, donot need any electricity of vehicle for wheelchair access.
4. Easy installation, with lock on it for safety
Design criteria :
1. To provide easy access for handicap persons to a public transportation vehicle;
3. To provide an obstacle detection system during the extension of the ramp that will cause the ramp to automatically retract;
4. To provide and obstacle detection system that will automatically stop the ramp if load is present on the ramp during retraction;
5. To provide a unit that is robust and reliable.